COOKERY WORKSHOPS AND SUPPER CLUB
Embrace the freshness of spring with delicious seasonal recipes in these relaxed home cookery workshops
These three evening cookery workshops will give you confidence and ideas that will help you bring friends and family together to enjoy delicious food. In our busy lives, we often think that preparing tasty meals takes too much time and requires “Masterchef level” talents but it cannot be further from the truth.
Together, you and your fellow participants will learn how to prepare straightforward dishes rich in flavour using fresh, seasonal produce. Each workshop culminates with an informal supper – why not bring a bottle of wine and make an evening of it?
- Wednesday 3 May – Mediterranean
- Thursday 25 May – Summer in France
- Thursday 29 June – The Garden
The Form Seven Supper Club
Should you wish to join your friends to enjoy the fruits of their labours, there is a dining-only ‘Supper Club’ option. Tickets are £12 per person for dining only. We will be operating on a ‘bring your own’ basis: you are welcome to bring your own alcoholic or soft drinks.
Meet your tutor
Cooking has many aspects: the traditions, the recipes and the dishes themselves. As far as she can remember, Emmanuelle Liebert has been passionate about food. She was always the first to sit down at the kitchen table for meals. As a girl of ten, on a long summer holiday in France, Emma was bored and desperate for new adventures – this was before iPads existed! She headed for the kitchen, started to cook and never looked back. Over the years Emma has gathered and tested thousands of recipes from all over the world. She was born and raised in France, then lived in Spain and in Asia before settling in England.
Follow Emma and her cookery on Instagram at @emma_homemade
HOW TO BOOK
Reserve your place for these delicious workshops
- Wednesday 3 May, Thursday 25 May and Thursday 29 June
- Each workshop will run from 6.00pm to 9.00pm and will present different recipes for a starter, main course and pudding
- Fee per workshop: £50 – includes all ingredients and equipment required
- Suitable for adults aged 16+
- Numbers are capped in order to ensure personal attention from the tutor, so early reservation is recommended to secure your place